WE STAND BEHIND IT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
At Smart Hardware, we sell only the best reconditioned and surplus IT equipment and supplies, at a fraction of the cost of what you'd normally pay. That's good for your business and it's good for your bottom line. What's more, we stand behind our products every step of the way. In the event that a product needs to be returned, our policies are outlined below. Feel free to call us for more information.
- If you received your product and it does not function properly — and that rarely happens — you are entitled to a return. Just give us a call within 30 days of receipt and we'll work with you to replace the defective product quickly. If we receive a supposed defunct product, and in fact it is not, you may be charged a modest $10 testing fee.
- If you purchased the wrong product, you can exchange it as long as it is within 30 days of the purchase date. Products must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
- If you no longer need the product, and it is within 30 days, you may return it for a refund as long as it is: (a) unopened (factory sealed) if sold as new — or — (b) sold as refurbished.
- If your product stops working due to a manufacturer defect and it is within 1 year of the purchase date, we will work with you to have your product replaced as soon as possible. Smart Hardware's one year warranty applies only to refurbished items. New items are warrantied through their respective manufacturer and you are responsible for working with them in the event of an issue.
- In all cases, you must contact us before returning your item to obtain a return authorization (RA) number. You are responsible for return shipping and items must be received back within 10 days from the issuance of the RA.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call.
If a product is sold new (factory sealed) and is returned open, up to a 15% restocking fee may apply. Open box items can not be resold at the same price as new items. To help mitigate the depreciation and the cost of additional processing, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee. We thank you in advance for your understanding.